1. Eligibility: The Draw is open only to those who have subscribed to Interparcel’s list. The draw is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Interparcel Pty Ltd (“sponsor”), suppliers, subsidiaries and customer with outstanding charges are not eligible to participate in the draw. The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Interparcel Pty Ltd, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Draw Period: Entries will be accepted only by email application starting on Monday, October 25th 2021 and ending Monday, November 8th 2021 AEDT.
4. How to Enter: To be considered as a participant in the Draw, participants must answer our survey and enter their full name, valid email address and valid contact number. The entry must fulfil all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Interparcel Pty Ltd. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Interparcel Pty Ltd.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one of two $500 Visa Eftpos Cards. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Interparcel. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Interparcels discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Prize will be sent by registered mail to a valid Australian address and incorrect or false information shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Interparcel Pty Ltd to use winner's name, likeness,
and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Draw will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered at the end of the draw within five (5) days after closing of competition. Winners shall reply to email and must provide all details listed in confirmation correspondence; additionally, a call will be made in order to confirm information received. Interparcel Pty Ltd shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Draw is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAW AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Interparcel Pty Ltd will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Draw, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Interparcel Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Draw. In such case, Interparcel Pty Ltd may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Sponsor. Interparcel Pty Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Draw or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Interparcel Pty Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Draw, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by draw rules.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the draw may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Interparcel Pty Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Interparcel Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the draw and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS DRAW IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND NSW, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Draw, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NSW, Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of- pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Draw), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Draw is Interparcel Pty Ltd Suite 1.02, 15 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW, 2020, Australia.