Checked your brakes lately? That's the question on Empowered Auto Parts' mind. With passenger safety at stake, EAP turns to Interparcel to deliver.
A family-run business based in Queensland, Australia, Empowered Auto Parts, empowers individuals to purchase their own brake parts, saving them 30-70% off original equipment manufacturer parts, and getting them back on the road faster and safer.
Manual processes were time consuming and inefficient.
- Jumped from courier to courier, manually collecting quotes to find the cheapest and most reliable couriers
- Spent a significant of time manually addressing parcels to customers from all over Australia
Using Interparcel to streamline their shipping has led to a significant increase in orders shipped and sales.
- Online shipments have increased by 19.31% annually and an increase of 30.60% in revenue.
- Increase in positive customer interactions online, with more website visits, phone calls and requests in conjunction with reviews
- Increase in Google Reviews, resulting in a 4.2 out of 5 standing.
How Interparcel helped
Empowered Auto Parts uses Interparcel's Shipping Manager to automate their fulfilment process from order to delivery, so that they can expand their online business. With Interparcel, EAP have increased their online orders by 19.31% annually, resulting in a 30.60% increase in revenue. By using our live courier comparison tool, EAP have significantly saved on shipping overheads, and increased customer satisfaction.
"Before Interparcel, we were jumping from courier to courier, trying to find the best prices on the fly. Now it's super easy to compare couriers and find competitive freight costs all in one place."
What's next for EAP?
EAP are in the process of connecting their Neto store to Interparcel's Shipping Manager, which will allow them to automatically fetch orders that are waiting to be processed. This will reduce duplicate key entry and manual processing time. Address validation will also flag any invalid addresses in their Dashboard before orders are processed, reducing any incorrect orders being sent out.